UPDATE: The University of Oregon and the survivor of an alleged sexual assault involving three men’s basketball players have settled their lawsuit, UO President Michael Schill said in an email to members of the campus community, Tuesday.

The survivor, Jane Doe, said in a statement: “I am so glad to have this case behind me today and to be able to focus on my studies. I am very grateful for the outpouring of support that I have received from students, faculty, and other organizations. The response from the UO community has been remarkable and I know that the increased awareness around these issues on our campus can only serve to help us. I would be remiss to not specifically thank the Dean of Students Office and my therapist from the UCTC and other UCTC personnel for their continued assistance throughout this experience. Without those services, it would have been very difficult to stay in school here during these events and for that I am very grateful.”

Schill said in his email: “I do not believe any of our coaches, administrators, or other university personnel acted wrongfully, nor do I believe that any one of them failed to live up to the high moral standards that we value and that they embody in their work every day.”

The plaintiff’s federal Title IX lawsuit with the University was ongoing for 11 months.

The survivor dismissed the team’s head coach, Dana Altman, from a civil lawsuit, DuckTerritory.com reported Saturday.

The lawsuit alleged that Altman and others knew Providence transfer Brandon Austin had been suspended due to allegations of sexual misconduct when they recruited him.

The players involved in the alleged assault — Austin, Dominic Artis and Damyean Dotson — were dismissed from the team and later banned from the UO campus in spring 2014.

The official document of the dismissal — dated and signed on July 31 — can be found on UO Economics Professor Bill Harbaugh’s website, UO Matters.

John Clune, one of the plaintiff’s attorneys, provided the following statement to the Emerald via email:

“Our client has agreed to dismiss her claims against Dana Altman and she looks forward to concluding the rest of her matter shortly.  We will make no other statements at this time.”

Altman and the UO provided these statements to DuckTerritory:

From Altman: “On Friday, the plaintiff voluntarily dismissed her lawsuit against me. I appreciate the support I have received from the university and its fans. I look forward to the upcoming season.”

From the university: “We are pleased that the claims against Dana Altman have been dismissed, and we look forward to bringing this matter to a close. We cannot make additional statements at this time.”

The plaintiff, referred to in legal documents by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” sued Altman in January. The university and Altman filed and dropped a counterclaim against Doe in February.

A full timeline of events can be found here.